Special Occasion Make up
In the comfort of your own home, whether it’s a night out on the town, special occasion or even your school prom, Miki can ensure your make up is flawless and that you will look as good as you feel!
Personalised Make up Lesson
Want to look your best but don’t know how? If you don’t have the self confidence to wear make up or its just never been your thing but you want to learn. A two hour master class on showing you how to apply your make up, to giving you advice on what products, colours and techniques are right for you, Miki is here to help. This can be achieved on a one to one basis, at a place that suits you.
- Advice on skin care regime and which products are best for you
- A full make up bag M.O.T
- Shown different make up looks for both day and night
- Techniques of how to apply make up correctly and which brushes to use
- Tips of the trade and how to accentuate your best features
- Able to recommend products, what ever your budget may be
Group Make up Lesson
Why not make an evening of it by inviting a few girlfriends over, or perfect for hen parties, birthday parties or a social work activity – no fuss just pure indulgent fun. Learn how to develop your make up skills together, helping you to achieve a fresh new approach to your look.
- Current looks and trends for the season
- Make up you need and don’t require – make up bag M.O.T
- How to use brushes and apply make up with the correct technique
- A chance to practice until you perfect your look
Miki will also bring a selection of high quality products to try out at the session. It is also recommended that each group member brings their own make up bags and a mirror with them.
Photographic, TV and Film Make up
Miki is also available for photographic, TV and film work. Clients include Sony Entertainment and top London production companies such as Pink Banana Studios and Creative Partnership .